Join our team, a culture that cares.
Come be a “helping hand” to aging adults in our community. We hire the “best of the best” in the home health care industry including: RNs, LPNs, CNAs and Companions.
If you have the expertise and are trustworthy, understanding, responsive blended with integrity and good judgement, we want to meet you.
CarePlus Home Health is a home care agency located in Gaithersburg, Maryland specializing in the placement of private duty caregivers and providing care throughout the DMV. If you are interested in joining a team of professionals committed to improving the quality of life of aging adults and value community, please connect with us through our process.
Please see our steps below for employment.
Step 1: Qualifications & Requirements
Please review our qualifications listed below.
- Speak English well enough so that an elderly person can understand you and you can understand them.
- Be able to work various shifts. We are especially in need of people who can work weekends and live-in schedules.
- Two years’ hands-on experience within the last three years
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Compassionate and caring
Here is the list of documents CarePlus requires for employment:
- Driver’s License or state issued ID
- Social Security Card
- Employment eligibility ( Green Card, Employment Authorization, US Passport)
- Current State issued CNA, RN, LPN, or Medication Tech license
- CPR and First Aid Certificate
- Current Health Screening, TB Test results ( within 1 year) or Chest x-ray
Please note: photo copies and expired documents are not accepted.
If you meet all qualifications and requirements, let’s meet.
Step 2: Call Us at 240-396-5892
If you are interested in providing excellence in care to our aging community we serve, please call us for a screening/interview and receive access to our online application.
Step 3: Online Application
After our initial screening and review of your online application, we will contact you to proceed to the next steps for a face-to-face interview.
Step 4: Interview Process
We are a full service home health agency providing a wide range of home care services throughout the DMV. CarePlus provides quality care to the homebound patient. Our services prioritize personalized care customized to our client’s needs. If you are committed to being part of a team to provide care please come meet with us and learn more about our work.
Step 5: Notification of Employment
Our hiring process consists of several steps, including an initial telephone screening, a face-to-face interview, orientation and further verification and reference checks. You are not considered hired until you have received an official notice of employment.
- Hepatitis Decline Letter
- Health Form