Home Health Care in Gaithersburg, MD & Nursing Care in Gaithersburg, MD
CarePlus Home Health, Inc. in Gaithersburg, Maryland is the premier provider of private duty home care and home nursing care service throughout Maryland. Our licensed personal care agency is an established and respected home care provider, known for high quality standards and services tailored to the unique home care and nursing needs of each individual.
With caregivers who are prepared to offer their services from 4 to 24 hours a day, seven days a week on a part-time, full-time, respite or as needed basis, we can accurately provide in-home nursing care in Gaithersburg MD. Our care plans include, but are not limited to:
- Medication and personal safety reminders
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Assistance with daily exercises and physical therapy activities prescribed by a doctor
- Encouraging and planning social activities
- Light housekeeping, running errands, scheduling events
- Help with restroom use, bathing, dressing and grooming
- Offering friendly conversation and emotional support
- Preparing meals and assisting with feeding if needed
- Transportation from wheelchair to bed, etc.
…And much more! With CarePlus, you can be assured of reliability, diligence, and credibility. Our clientele are a testament to our personalized attention and incomparable customer service.
Learn more about our partnership with Kentlands Manor Senior Apartments offering senior and independent living. As the preferred in-house agency here, we are available only when needed in as little as half hour increments.
★★★★★ “I cannot live by myself anymore and I needed help and so I called CarePlus. Everything is good with them. I never had any problems with them. The caregiver I have is excellent.”