We are Always Looking for Top Quality RNs, LPNs, CNAs and Companions
CarePlus Home Health is a home care agency in Gaithersburg, Maryland specializing in the placement of private duty caregivers (RN’s, LPN’s, CNA’s and Companions). We are seeking qualified caregivers with the highest standards of care. If you’re a great caregiver and would like to join our team, please follow these steps:
- Check the Required Documents below to be sure you have them all. You also must:
- Have a valid CNA certificate, or an LPN or RN license.
- Speak English well enough so that an elderly person can understand you and you can understand them.
- Be able to work various shifts. We are especially in need of people who can work weekends and live-in schedules.
- Have a valid drivers license, unless you are applying for a live-in schedule.
- Call 240-396-5892 to speak with a representative who will give you the link to our online application.
- Once we receive your online application form, we will contact you to schedule a face-to-face interview.
Note: All Documents Must be current (unexpired)
- Driver’s License or state issued ID card
- Social Security Card
- Green Card or Work Permit if not U.S. Citizen (If US Citizen, bring proof)
- CNA/GNA Certificate, LPN or RN license
- CPR Certificate
- TB Test, Health Screening or Chest X-Ray
- Employment Referenced with phone numbers, addresses, dates of employment, and at least 2 company references.
If you have any questions or need assistance acquiring the above documents, please call our office at 240-396-5892.
INTERVIEWS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
To request an interview, please call the HR office at 240-396-5892.
Our hiring process consists of several steps, including an initial telephone screening, a face-to-face interview, orientation and further verification and reference checks. You are not considered hired until you receive an official notice of employment.
Below are some suggested contacts if you are unsure where to go for required documentation. Please feel free to use your own sources as well.
American Red Cross of the National Chapter Area
CPR, AED & Safety Education
Police/Criminal Background Check
Global Investigative Services
1109 Spring Street, #401
Silver Spring, MD 20901
Centra Care Adventist HealthCare Urgent Care – Germantown
19825 Frederick Rd
Germantown, MD 20876
Centra Care Adventist HealthCare Urgent Care – Rockville
19825750 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Dennis Avenue Health Center
2000 Dennis Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20902
Langley Park Walk-In Clinic
1040 University Blvd
Silver Spring, MD 20903
RN, LPN, CNA, Licensing
MD Board of Nursing
Phone: (888) 202-9861
DC Board of Nursing
Phone: (877) 244-1689